Thursday, July 16, 2009

Number one

So I decided that since my life is headed in a new direction I deleted my old blog and started a new one with Kyle and I together. We will be keeping everyone updated on where we are at and what we are doing. Right now we are in Albuquerque New Mexico where Kyle is selling security systems until the end of August. Then we are headed back to Rexburg for school. We LOVE LOVE LOVE being married!

Kyle has been doing really well in his office. They had two weeks where they did "Gladiator games" and this past week Kyle and his team won gift cards, backpacks, some money and a Wii game system! Its been a lot of fun, and Kyle has been working his little bum off!

We are doing wonderful and can't wait to see everyone when we come home in a little while!

Love, CJP

0 comments: