Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh The Wonderful Life Of Summer Sales.

Over the last couple of months out here in New Mexico we have has some really fun times. We made some amazing friends and we are so happy that we had the chance to be out here.

We've had the chance to eat our quite a few times and the people here know what they are doing when it comes to food!


Eating, yet again at one of our faves, Jason's Deli with Cabe and Kels!


Lovin' the free ice cream


Mini Golfing with the Fullmers. Kelsi has been my saving grace out here. We are together everyday while the boys are out selling.






We've also had the chance to go to the temple a few times and I absolutely love it!




And yes we have had many parties out by the pool soaking up the wonderful New Mexico sun.


We've had a good long summer out here. I know Kyle is ready to be done selling everyday and I'm ready to have him home more. We are excited to be back in school as well. We are coming home tomorrow morning! I can't wait!

P.S. I bought the new Colbie Caillat CD yesterday and its super good!

0 comments: