Monday, October 26, 2009

Sick little Husband

Kyle went to bed not feeling well last night, and woke up this morning feeling even worse. He would say be feels like "a poopy diaper!" :) The poor kid is sleeping right now and he's been sleeping since 3:30 this afternoon. I hope he gets feeling better and that I don't catch anything.

We had the chance to go down to Utah this past weekend and go to the BYU game, which was a total disappointment! They played terrible, which was sad because it was Kyle's first BYU game ever, and it was crapy! It was still fun to hang out with my family and my mom is the primary chorister and their primary program was on Sunday. It was adorable! The kids were so cute!

Midterms are this week and next week so hopefully that goes well. I'm ready for school to be over, and we're only have way there. yikes...

0 comments: